Monday, July 27, 2009

A brief introduction to this blog...

Dear Readers,

This blog is arranged a little unconventionally since my main impetus for creating it was to make available a series of thirteen articles on local immigration that I wrote in 2007-2008 for the Ripon Commonwealth Press. Other than the first and most recent item, "Is Spanish the New German?" which I wrote for another venue, the rest of the articles are arranged from first to last chronologically rather than the other way around. While any of them can be read alone, I recommend reading them in the order in which they are presented as the themes build on each other.

While the articles no longer represent "breaking news" locally, I welcome your comments and expect to add occasional items.

My best to you,
KBG

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog made for those who is unaware of immigration things. Our have the blog of californiaimmigration.us & we share also our information that people knows about this and get service from us.

    ReplyDelete